An exhibition and sale of diverse Saree collections
Saree Mela is a celebration of the diversity of Sarees, featuring signature pieces from varied styles focussing predominantly on Pan-Indian handloom idioms.
Sat 8 – Sun 9 Oct 2016
11 am – 8 pm daily
The Folly @ Amethyst
Next to Corporation Bank, Whites Road
- Design Oasis: eclectic handloom curations
- Dot: Embellished handwoven classics
- Galang Gabaan: Odisha tribal weaves & refreshing linens
- Medium: Resist dyed Sarees with Ikat coordinates
- Resha: Natural dyed block prints
- Silkwaves: Hand-block printed Sarees
- Benaazir: Minimal and timeless classics
THE SAREE UNIVERSE
A special festival install with art, design & pan-Indian Saree styles
Featuring Paithani, Ilkal, Chanderi, Tussar, Kota, Ikat, Kalamkari, Bengal weaves & more..